- »Original and photocopy of detailed marks card of the qualifying exam passed.
» Photo copy of adhar card of the student and his/her parents.
» Character certificate from the head of the institution last attended.
» Four latest passport size photographs of the student and one passport size photograph of mother and father each.
- Students coming from the university or board other than GNDU, Punjab University, Punjabi University or Punjab School Education Board are required to submit eligibility certificate to be issued by GNDU, Amritsar within the prescribed time.
- Schedule Caste/ Tribe/Backward Class students must attach certificate from competent authority.
CHANGE IN SUBJECT
- Students of TDC Part I or +1 may apply for the change of subject or stream within 15 days from the commencement of teaching.
- To change the subject or stream, the student has to apply in the prescribed form within the mentioned time period and on payment of prescribed fee.
- Application for changing the subject or stream should be signed by the parents / guardians of the applicant.
- The change if allowed will be at the risk of students.
- The Principal reserves the right to grant or refuse or cancel admission to any student without assigning any reason.
- Candidate, who has been placed under compartment in the Senior Secondary Examination Part II of PSEB or any other board may be allowed to join only BA/B.Sc.(Eco.) and B.Com. I and appear in the examination provisionally subject to his clearing the compartment in September.
- Candidate, who has been placed under compartment in the Matriculation of PSEB or any other board may be allowed to join Senior Secondary Part I provisionally subject to his clearing the compartment in August.
- Student selected for admission will be required to deposit 1st installment of the college dues on the day of admission.
- Foreign national/NRIs must contact the college office before filling the application form for admission.
- Admission of the student is purely provisional, subject to his/her registration GNDU.
- No student shall be admitted to any class even provisionally on the basis of a confidential result card of any board.