DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE
“The science of today is the technology of tomorrow”- By Edward Teller. The department of Science of Trinity College also works on the same principal. With highly qualified faculty and well equipped science laboratories, the newly established department gives a broad coverage of most common branches of Physics, Chemistry, Botony and Zoology in keeping with the interdisciplinary nature of the subjects today.
|1.||Dr. Dharamvir Kanda (HOD)||M.Sc., Ph.D||Zoologyemail@example.com|
|2.||Dr. Rashmi Sharma||M.Sc., Ph.D||Chemistryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Mr. Kapil Jairath||M.Sc , Ph.D (Pursuing)||Physicsemail@example.com|
|4.||Ms. Shivani Arora||M.Sc., B.Ed.||Chemistryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
- +1/+2 Medical
- +1/+2 Non-Medical
- B.Sc. Medical
- B.Sc. Non-Medical
- Physics or Chemistry as an elective subject in B.Sc. Computer Science
- Well equipped Chemistry, Physics, Botony and Zoology Labs.
- Highly qualified teaching faculty of 7 members out of which 3 are Ph.D. and 1 pursuing Ph.D.
- Department has established and maintaining a Vermi-Composting unit.
- Various Student Development Programmes and Seminars are conducted by the department for the holistic development of the student.