TRINITY VOLVIO ASSOCIATION (Alumni Association)
The Alumni are a strong support to the institution. An active Alumni Association can contribute in academic matters, student support as well as mobilization of resources – both financial and non-financial. Trinity college is having Alumni Association named as Volvino Association. A total of 3 meetings of alumni association held in last 3 years for solidarity building and to strengthen the bond between the teachers and the students. The meetings were clubbed with cultural activities for the entertainment of alumni. This provides an opportunity to them to maintain contact with their ’alma mater’ and among themselves. The association contributes significantly to the development of the institution through financial and non-financial means. The details are as follows –
Non-Financial Contributions –
- Anthony Joseph a proud alumni of trinity college from the department of computer science served the college as administrator during session 2015-16. He also served as hostel in-charge of college. He participated in academic and various extracurricular activities for the betterment of college.
- Jibin is another alumni of college from faculty of arts. He is presently working as Assistant Director of trinity college. He is handling with different responsibilities in college. He is in-charge of college website also.
- Narpinder , another alumni from department of economics is a professional Tai- Kwando coach. He gives special training sessions of self-defence to the girl students of college.
Financial contributions –
- Rajat , alumni from department of computer science contributed Rs. 10000/- to the department in 2018. He is presently settled in New Zealand.
- Mr Kuldeep Singh Patel , alumni from the department of computer science contributed Rs 5000/- for the betterment of department. He is presently working as bank PO in PNB bank.
The institute ensures to have a strong and healthy bond with alumni in the coming future.
To interact with students.
To provide opportunities to participate in co- curricular activities of Trinity College.
To contribute towards the welfare of the alumni.
Coordinator Asst.Prof. Navdeep Singh