9TH STATE LEVEL TALENT HUNT PROGRAMME
BLOOMING BUDS 2019
GUIDELINES FOR SCHOOL
LEVEL – I
- Each School has to conduct Level-I on 3rd August 2019.Timings are relaxed as per their convenience.
- Question Papers and OMR sheets will be provided by the college to respective school two days prior to the date of the exam.
- Exam supervisors will be allotted by the school authorities itself to conduct the exam.
- The OMR sheets will be distributed to the candidates 15 minutes prior to the exam to fill up the particulars (like Roll No., School Name, Student Name etc.) needed in OMR Sheet.
- All the OMR Sheets of Level I must reach the college authorities (within 2 days for Local Schools and within 4 days for schools outside Jalandhar) after the conduction of the exam .
- The evaluation of the paper will be done by the college authorities
- The Result of Level I of Blooming Buds will be declared in the 3rd week of August 2019 and it will be available on the college website www.trinitycollegejal.com.
- Two toppers from each category will be selected for Level II.
- If two or more students score the same marks all can be considered for Level II.
* Money collected at the rate of Rs. 60 per student is to be submitted to the teacher representative of Blooming Buds at the time of question paper submission two days prior to the date of exam after deducting Rs. 10 per participant.
LEVEL – II
- Level II will comprise of one day Talent Hunt Programme for Both the Categories to be held on 30th August 2019 at Trinity College Jalandhar.
- Selected students from each school will participate in One Individual Event (Session I) and One Group Event (Session 2) (mentioned in the poster) in which he/she finds himself /herself the best. Group event will consist of two participants.
- Kindly email the registration format for Level II Latest by 25th August at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Format of Final Level
|NAME OF THE STUDENT||CLASS||NAME OF INDIVIDUAL EVENT||NAME OF GROUP EVENT|
EVALUATION CRITERIA (Point System)
- Performance of the student at both levels will be considered.
For Level I (10 points)
Participants will get points based on their scores in the written exam.
|Example : The candidates who scores 85 and 69 marks in written exam will get 8.5 and 6.9 points respectively out of 10 point|
For Level II (10 points)
Points secured by student in level I and Level II will be added and winners will be declared.
Result declared by the college authorities will be final & binding.
- Blooming Buds Winners will be declared on 30th August 2019.
- For participation, schools can send their entries through whats app @9876101174 ,8054977661 or email at email@example.com
For any query please contact :
|Asst. Prof. Samriti Jamwal||Coordinator||9876101174|
|Sr. Prema||Committee member||9872321905|
|Dr. Dharamvir Kanda||Committee member||9417804391|