DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
The department of Economics was established in the year 2005. Department of Economics was earlier collaborated wit the Dynamic Business Club but then introduced department’s own “Economica Club” on 25 August,2012 to mold upcoming Economists of Trinity. The department of Economics direct its efforts towards developing economists with critical, creative aptitudes along with profound social commitment and capability to contribute to socio-economic development.
|Mrs. Nidhi Sharma (HOD)||M.B.E., M. Phil.||Economicsemail@example.com|
|Ms. Navodita||M.Sc., B.Ed., CTET||Mathematicsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Simpi Chopra||M.Sc, B.Ed||Mathematicsemail@example.com|
|Ms. Kirandeep Kaur||M.A||Economics||Kirandeepkaur643@gmail.com|
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.A. with Economics as one of the elective subjects
STRENGTHS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- Experienced, dedicated and highly committed faculty.
- Honoring a student with the title of “Economist of Trinity” every year.
- Conducting economics surveys on regular basis.
- Individual attention to each student.
- Developing the skills and leadership qualities through various workshops, seminars and extension lectures.
- Broadening the horizon of students by sharpening their talents through a mega event “ECOMANIA” every year.