DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS
“Love towards Economics is the root of all virtue”
The Department of Economics was established in the year 2005. Department of Economics introduced department’s own club “Economica Club” on 25 August,2012 to mould upcoming Economists of Trinity. The Department of Economics directs its efforts towards developing Economists with critical, creative aptitudes along with profound social commitment and capability to contribute to socio-economic development. Economics govern the life of individuals, business houses, societies, modern states and also play a significant role in their growth and stability by providing mechanisms and analytical techniques for optimal utilization and allocation of available resources. Economics is everywhere and understanding Economics can help us make better decisions and lead a happier life.
|1.||Asst. Prof. Nidhi Sharma (HOD)||M.B.E. (Gold Medalist), M. Phil., Pursuing Ph.D.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2.||Asst. Prof. Simpi Chopra||M.Sc. (Mathematics), B.Edemail@example.com|
|3.||Lt. Navodita Bammi||M.Sc. (Mathematics), B.Ed., CTET, PSTET, Associate NCC Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Asst. Prof. Tanya Sachdeva||M.A. (Economics)||email@example.com|
|5.||Asst. Prof. Jyoti Rarthia||M.Sc. (Mathematics), M.A. (Economics)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
1. B.Sc. Economics
2. B.A. with Economics as one of the elective subjects
STRENGTHS OF THE DEPARTMENT
1. Experienced, dedicated and highly committed faculty.
2. Honoring a student with the title of “Economist of Trinity” every year.
3. Conducting economics surveys on regular basis.
4. Individual attention to each student.
5. Developing the skills and leadership qualities through various workshops, seminars and extension lectures.
6. Broadening the horizon of students by sharpening their talents through a mega event “ECOMANIA” every year.
Innovative Teaching Methods
Book bank of the department
Extracurricular and Co-curricular activities
Extension lectures & Seminars
Mock Budget sessions
Research exposure to the students
Teaching and Research
Job in NGO’S
Government Economic Services
Banking Services & Financial Sector
Jobs in International agencies
Finance and Investment Analysts
Economic journalists in business journals, newspaper, television and web channels.