PLACEMENT CELL (2017-18)
“THE PLACEMENT CELL” of the college aspires to provide career guidance and placement opportunities to the students. The main purpose of establishing this cell is to provide up to date information of all job opportunities to the students so that our students have bright future by having reputed jobs.
Training & Placement Cell of Trinity College is established with an objective of not only securing placements for the students but also to make them competent enough to face the corporate world. This spirit was continued in the session 2017-18 . Action plan for the session 2017-18 was made by the cell to continuously strive to achieve the following objectives:
- To enhance the professionalism and employability of the students of the college .
- To expose the students to Industrial environment.
- To organize guest lectures and seminars by inviting career consultants, industrialists and academicians for the benefit of the students
- To assist the students in realizing their short-term career goals.
- To abreast the students with latest information regarding the career options and job opportunities
- Act as a link between students and the employment community
- To prepare the students for campus recruitment by arranging training,resume writing sessions by experts.
- Assess the aspirations of the students for their chosen field/career.
- To give practical exposure to students through various placement drives.
To enhance the higher studies prospect among the students and to make students well versed with the environment of foreign education, Placement Cell organized special guest lecture for the students.
About Important Employment Links :-
Important Link of Employment Websites for Govt. Jobs
|Faculty of Arts|
|Department of Commerce|
|Department of Computer Science|
On 26 September 2017, Department of computer science made their students to participate in placement drive in Khalsa College (IMT) organized by Tech Mahindra. Five students from BCA participated in this event. Sahil and Michael clears the 1st round and they were selected for the 2nd round which was held at Chandigarh on 3rd October 2017. Sahil Bhatti cleared 2nd round and got placed in Tech Mahindra.