PARENT TEACHER MEET
Parent Teacher Association has been established with a view to strengthen the interaction between teachers and parents. The executive members are selected every year who work together for the overall development of the students.
- To have good association between parents and teachers.
- To make the parents aware of different affairs taking place in the college.
- To make parents aware of the attendance, test reports and other performances of their children.
- To develop friendly relations with the parents/guardians.
- To develop problem solving strategies for the growth of the students.
- To promote goodwill of the college by making it different from other colleges.
- Parent-Teacher meet in the month of October.
- Feedback from parents.
- Conducting home visits.
- Formulation of a committee of Parent Representatives in every department.