» ORIGINAL AND PHOTOCOPY OF DETAILED MARKS CARD OF THE QUALIFYING EXAM PASSED.
» PHOTO COPY OF ADHAR CARD OF THE STUDENT AND HIS/HER PARENTS.
» CHARACTER CERTIFICATE FROM THE HEAD OF THE INSTITUTION LAST ATTENDED.
» SIX LATEST PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE STUDENT AND ONE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH OF MOTHER AND FATHER EACH.
» STUDENTS COMING FROM THE UNIVERSITY OR BOARD OTHER THAN GNDU, PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, PUNJABI UNIVERSITY OR PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE TO BE ISSUED BY GNDU AMRITSAR WITHIN THE PRESCRIBED TIME.
» SCHEDULE CASTE/ TRIBE/BACKWARD CLASS STUDENTS MUST ATTACH CERTIFICATE FROM COMPETENT AUTHORITY.
TENTATIVE ADMISSION SCHEDULE
FOR GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION COURSES
1. Normal admission TILL 7th JULY 2018
2. Admission with late fee of Rs. 50/-
(to be allowed by the Principal) 08-07-2018 to 14-07-2018
3. Admission with late fee of Rs. 100/-
(to be allowed by the Vice Chancellor, GNDU) 15-07-2018 to 30-07-2018
4. Admission with late fee of Rs. 1000/-
(to be allowed by the Vice Chancellor, GNDU) 31-07-2018 to 6-08-2018
5. Admission with late fee of Rs. 5000/-
(to be allowed by the Syndicate) 7-08-2018 to 13-08-2018
FOR SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES
NORMAL ADMISSION 15 MAY 2018 OR WITHIN 10 DAYS FROM DECLARATION OF BOARD RESULT OF PREVIOUS EXAMINATION, WHICHEVER IS EARLIER.
RULES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE ADMISSION
1. a) Photocopy of the Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying exam passed must be attached to the admission form.
b) Photocopy of the character certificate from the head of the institution last attended must be attached to the admission form.
c) Three copies of passport size photograph, one to be affixed on the admission form and two to be stapled on the form.
2. Students coming from the University or Board other than GNDU, Punjab University, Punjabi University or Punjab School Education Board are required to secure Eligibility Certificates from GNDU, Amritsar.
3. A student selected for admission shall be required to deposit college dues in full (of 1st installment) on the day of admission.
4. A candidate, who has been placed under compartment in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination Part II of the PSEB or any other Board may be allowed to join only the B.A/B.Sc.(Eco.) and B.Com. I class and appear in the examination provisionally subject to his clearing the compartment in September.
5. Foreign nationals/NRIs must contact the college office before filling in the application form for admission.
6. A scheduled caste/tribe/backward class/handicapped student is required to attach to the admission form, a certificate to the effect from a competent authority in order to be able to obtain permissible concessions.
7. Admission of a student is purely provisional, subject to his/her registration with Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
8. No student shall be admitted to any class even provisionally on the basis of a confidential result card of a Board.
9. A student can apply within 10 days of the late declaration of the result by the Punjab School
Education Board, Centrral Board of Secondary Education & I.C.S.E..
10. College dues once paid are not refundable.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND STIPENDS
For encouraging and supporting the economically weak but deserving students college provides the following scholarships
» Minority Scholarship for Students from minority communties-instituted by the Government of India
» University Merit Scholarship -Instituted by Guru Nanak Dev University
» SC Scholarship for students belonging to Sc Category-Instituted by Government of Punjab India.
» One girl child scholarship-Instituted by Government of India.